Founded in 1983, Morgan Construction has grown one market sector at a time from a small local contractor to a mid-sized regional general contractor/construction manager.
Our track record of successful projects ranging in size from $1 - $2 Million free-standing facilities to $60 million developments includes senior healthcare, retail, adaptive re-use, multi-story, education/municipal and distribution-warehousing.
We have worked in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland and Arizona. Additional state licenses are attainable as necessary. In short, we serve our customers where their projects take us.
- Project safety is our first priority.
- Customer centered – Our success depends on our customer’s success.
- Integrity – We will treat others with respect.
- Expectations - We will seek to exceed the expectations of others.
- Quality – We will deliver quality without compromise.
Longevity is a common attribute among Morgan staff and corporate leadership. Our top 5 leaders in the company average 25 years with Morgan and it is not uncommon for employees to have over 10 years of service with the company. In hiring new talent, we seek the best and the brightest to integrate the best of the new with the strength of our history.
We serve our customers first in everything we do.